The VPSS is a simple to use, yet powerful photo warping software that will let you modify photos to simulate virtual plastic surgery results on anyone's face and body. As a specific purpose software, we developed a custom and convenient interface more suited for virtual plastic surgery simulation than anything you will find on general purpose, thousand dollars traditional software suits.
Our software is popular among plastic surgeons who want to discuss surgery outcome with their patients, plastic surgery candidates who want to "preview" the potential results of an aesthetic surgery , social network participants who want to improve their appearance, and people who want to have fun warping photos of faces, bodies, celebrities and pets in a caricaturist fashion.
» version 1.0 - posted on 2008-06-05
EULA - End User License Agreement
THE WORK (AS DEFINED BELOW) IS PROVIDED UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA" OR "LICENSE"). THE WORK IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AND/OR OTHER APPLICABLE LAW. ANY USE OF THE WORK OTHER THAN AS AUTHORIZED UNDER THIS LICENSE IS PROHIBITED.
IMPORTANT—READ CAREFULLY: This EULA is a legal agreement between you (an individual person qualified to use the Software as set forth herein, who will be referred to in this EULA as "you") and Kaeria SARL for the Virtual Plastic Surgery Software ("Software"). To the extent you are under the age of eighteen (18): (a) your acceptance of this EULA shall be made on your behalf by your parent or legal guardian; and (b) the rights granted hereunder shall be inapplicable if this EULA has not been accepted on your behalf by your parent or legal guardian.
BY EXERCISING ANY RIGHTS TO THE WORK PROVIDED HERE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. THE LICENSOR GRANTS YOU THE RIGHTS CONTAINED HERE IN CONSIDERATION OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT INSTALL, COPY, OR USE THE SOFTWARE; YOU MAY RETURN IT TO YOUR PLACE OF PURCHASE FOR A FULL REFUND, IF APPLICABLE.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Kaeria SARL grants you the following rights provided that you comply with all terms and conditions of this EULA:
1.1 Installation and use. You may install a copy of the Software on one personal computer or other device in your household for use by people who reside in your household.
1.2 License Grant for Remote Desktop. You may use remote access technologies, to access and use one licensed copy of the Software, provided that only members of your household access and use the Software through not more than one remote access device. These remote desktop rights do not permit you or members of your household to use the Software on both the device hosting the remote desktop session and access devices at the same time.
1.3 License Grant for Documentation. The documentation that accompanies the Software is licensed for internal, non-commercial reference purposes only.
2. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS AND OWNERSHIP. Kaeria SARL reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this EULA. The Software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. Kaeria SARL or its suppliers own the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the Software. The Software is licensed, not sold. This EULA does not grant you any rights to trademarks or service marks of Kaeria SARL.
3. LIMITATIONS ON REVERSE ENGINEERING, DECOMPILATION, AND DISASSEMBLY. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
4. NO RENTAL/COMMERCIAL HOSTING. You may not rent, lease, lend or provide commercial hosting services with the Software.
5. SEPARATION OF COMPONENTS. The Software is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one device.
6. UPGRADES. To use Software identified as an upgrade, you must first be licensed for the software identified by Kaeria SARL as eligible for the upgrade. After installing the upgrade, you may no longer use the original software that formed the basis for your upgrade eligibility, except as part of the upgraded software.
7. SOFTWARE TRANSFER. Internal. You may transfer a copy of the Software to a different device. If following such transfer the Software would be installed on more than one device, you must completely remove the Software from the former device. No Transfer to Third Party. You may not transfer this EULA, any rights hereunder, the Certificate of Authenticity, the Software or any of its components to any third party. Any such attempted transfer shall be void.
8. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, Kaeria SARL may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Software and all of its component parts.
9. U.S. GOVERNMENT LICENSE RIGHTS. All Software provided to the U.S. Government pursuant to solicitations issued on or after December 1, 1995 is provided with the commercial license rights and restrictions described elsewhere herein. All Software provided to the U.S. Government pursuant to solicitations issued prior to December 1, 1995 is provided with "Restricted Rights" as provided for in FAR, 48 CFR 52.227-14 (JUNE 1987) or DFAR, 48 CFR 252.227-7013 (OCT 1988), as applicable.
10. FREE SOFTWARE USE. The Software is shipped with iWarp dynamic-linked library ("iWarp") licensed under GNU General Public License ("GPL"). The GPL license text and the iWarp source code could be downloaded free of charge from the Kaeria SARL website as stated in the GPL license.